Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Good-bye Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, Hello Noynoy Aquino!



I'm not really the type of person who's into politics. But, since the 2010 elections, I have, when it comes to choosing my vote for the new president of the Philippines. I wasn't for Noynoy, obviously. Noynoy hadn't had a single bill passed after all these years of him being a senator. And here he goes saying, "I'll run for presidency." He said that when his beloved mother, Cory Aquino, had passed away. So, I believe that people had sympathy for him and his family. That's why a lot had voted for him.

But who'll my vote go to? You may wonder. Of course, none other than Gilbert "Gibo" Teodro, Jr. Before I chose my candidates, I checked their backgrounds first. Gibo seemed pretty fit for the job. He had a great background, he was a great man too. Although he didn't win, he will continue what he started.

Tomorrow will be the day of all days that we've been waiting for. The inauguration of President-Elect Noynoy Aquino. It's hard for me to accept him as the 15th president, but I have to have faith in him, right? This is just a new beginning for all of us, we'll get the hang of it. And we will see the CHANGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment